Coronavirus has proved to be one of the most fatal communicable diseases of all time. It has literally shaken the world by its very roots. A lot has to be cancelled because of the same. Seemingly, LG, Sony, Intel, ZTE, Vivo, HMD Global, and others had to cancel their events because of coronavirus. Therefore, Mobile World Congress too gets cancelled because of the magnitude of this fatal disease!
QuickTake By Bloomberg’s Breaking News
The breaking news stated that the main reason for all the companies not attending the event is 2019 Coronavirus, a.k.a COVID-19 outbreak. This is done to keep in mind as a top-notch priority the health of the employees and the attendants of the event.
GSMA CEO, John Hoffman Words
“With due regard to the safe and healthy environment in Barcelona and the host country today, the GSMA has canceled MWC Barcelona 2020 because the global concern regarding the coronavirus outbreak, travel concern and other circumstances, make it impossible for the GSMA to hold the event. The Host City Parties respect and understand this decision. The GSMA and the Host City Parties will continue to be working in unison and supporting each other for MWC Barcelona 2021 and future editions. Our sympathies at this time are with those affected in China, and all around the world.”
The sad part is that hundreds of thousands of people from around the globe have been attending the annual conference to watch tech companies surprise them with their latest deals. The companies spend so much only to organise the very event. Statistically, Coronavirus has officially infected over 42,000 people, the most in Wuhan and the surrounding Hubei Province in China. The death toll has crossed thousand. Thus, keeping in mind that it’s better safe than to be sorry, the MWC 2020 has been cancelled!
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Launched S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra!…
Continue Reading →
Samsung prided itself in announcing 5 new products last night! The new collection consists of Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra, and the foldable Galaxy Z Flip.
Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Galaxy S20 seems to be the immediate successor of Galaxy S10. However, this one isn’t a heavy phone like the other three and has some very intriguing features. It has a 6.2 inches punch-hole Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display with HDR10+ certification. The S20 also sports a 120Hz refresh rate but for that, you need to ebb the resolution to FHD+ but it would be worthwhile since the screen gets super responsive!
Samsung S20 Features Include:
- An Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865/Exynos 990 7nm+ processor paired with 8GB/12GB RAM.
- 128GB storage that can be expanded up to 1TB vis-a-vis. MicroSD card.
- Galaxy S20 has a 4000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging.
- There’s the usual ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers, Bluetooth 5.0 and the Sub6 5G.
- The selfie shooter is a 10MP lens while there are three cameras at the back. They include a 12MP sensor, a 120˚ ultra-wide sensor, and a 64MP telephoto lens that can achieve a foolproof zoom up to 3x.
- The Galaxy S20 has varied back colors like Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink.
- It starts at $999 (₹71,176).
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
This one is indeed a direct successor to Galaxy S10 Plus. Seemingly, the S20 Plus might be better than S20 but again it stands in no competition with S20 Ultra!
- A 6.7 inches punch-hole Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display with HDR10+ certification.
- The S20+ too comes with a 120Hz refresh rate, only when used on FHD+ resolution.
- It further achieves its power from an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865/Exynos 990 7nm+ processor paired with a 12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB storage that can be expanded up to 1TB via MicroSD card.
- Galaxy S20+ has a 4500mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging.
- Here’s too are the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers, Bluetooth 5.0 and 5G.
- Talking of the cameras, the front selfie camera is a 10MP lens while there’s a quad-camera setup at the back. They include a 12MP main sensor, a 120˚ ultra-wide sensor, and a 64MP telephoto lens that gives you a 3x hybrid optical zoom, and 0.3 MP TOF 3D sensor.
- The Galaxy S20+ comes in Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cosmic Black color options. It starts at $1199 (₹85,425).
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
This one’s crazy with stupendous features. One can proudly call it one of the most powerful androids in the world! Truly, what a wow! It’s unimaginably fast and has a 6.9 inches punch-hole Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O, HDR10+ Display that supports the 120Hz refresh rate to be only used on FHD+ resolution.
- The Galaxy S20 Ultra is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865/Exynos 990 7nm+ processor coupled with a 12GB/16GB RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB storage that can be expanded up to 1TB via MicroSD card.
- Galaxy S20 Ultra has a 5000mAh battery that supports 45W fast charging.
- Has an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers, Bluetooth 5.0, etc.
- The selfie shooter is a 40MP lens while there’s a quad-camera setup at the back which includes a magnanimous 108MP main sensor, a 120˚ ultra-wide sensor, and a 48MP telephoto lens. that can achieve a 10x hybrid optical zoom and a 100x zoom named Space Zoom. The last is 0.3 MP TOF 3D sensor.
- Galaxy S20 Ultra comes in Cosmic Grey and Cosmic Black color options. It starts at $1399 (₹99,675)
Samsung Galaxy Buds+
This isn’t much of a change from the first generation ones except for some important ones. However, the battery life seems to have been improved. The Buds+ can last for about 11 hours and a maximum of 22 hours including the charging case. They are further made better by dual dynamic drivers, making the audio quality better thus. Moreover, there are two new external microphones, a total of three, that will help improve the voice calls.
The Galaxy Buds Plus is priced at $149 (₹10,200) and will come in black, white, and blue color options.…
Continue Reading →